UPDATE! This property has been sold, click here to find more homes in central Phoenix priced between $150,000 and $200,000.
This 4 bedroom home in Central City Phoenix is for sale at $175,000.
Built in 2009 with no HOA, this single story home comes with new carpet installed in bedrooms and closets as well as a recently painted interior including the 2 car garage.
Finding a newer build in Central City Phoenix and with no HOA is just like finding a needle in haystack making this home a rare find.
Calling this place your home means you will be very close to downtown Phoenix as well as Sky Harbor Airport. With clear views of the Chase Field ball park, means you never have to leave home to see the fireworks.
Do you love or appreciate Art and want to live in Phoenix?
If you love and appreciate art, then you will fall in love with the mural painted on the side block fence, by the art students from Herrera School for the Fine Arts & Dual Language across the street.
The mural can be painted over if needed but the kids worked hard and did a such great job so keeping it will be honoring their hard work as well as have others enjoy it too.
The backyard has ash trees that can give you a shady area to entertain and enjoy the gorgeous Phoenix weather or watch the stars in the clear skies at night, which Phoenix is well known for.
Other things you will love about this house
- The exterior lights by the garage are dusk to dawn meaning you can leave home and not worry about turning on the exterior lights or turning them off.
- Pre-wired for an alarm system if you will like to install one.
- The whole house is sound mitigated so it is quiet inside.
- Comes with Washer and Dryer.
- 2 car garage comes with an automatic garage door opener.
- Sprinkler and drip system in place.
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans already installed with lights.
- All windows currently have coverings.
- Located on a corner lot.
- North – South exposure