Do you have VA benefits and would like to use a VA loan to buy a condo in Phoenix, AZ? You may not know this but not all condos in the Phoenix area can be purchased with a VA loan.
In order to use a VA loan to purchase a condo in Phoenix, the condo project or subdivision needs to be a VA approved project.
Which condos in Phoenix can I buy with a VA loan?
Below is a list of some of the available condos for sale in the city of Phoenix that will accept a VA loan today.
This list is updated real time from the Arizona Regional MLS.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Tell us what you are looking for you we can put a list of homes, that matches your criteria, together for you.
Send us your request
VA Home Loan Advantages
The guarantee VA provides to lenders allows them to provide you with more favorable terms, including:
- No down payment as long as the sales price doesn’t exceed the appraised value.
- No private mortgage insurance premium requirement.
- VA rules limit the amount you can be charged for closing costs.
- Closing costs may be paid by the seller.
- The lender can’t charge you a penalty fee if you pay the loan off early.
- VA may be able to provide you some assistance if you run into difficulty making payments.
You should also know that:
- You don’t have to be a first-time homebuyer.
- You can reuse the benefit.
- VA-backed loans are assumable, as long as the person assuming the loan qualifies.